The Shredded Chef: 125 Recipes for Building Muscle, Getting Lean, and Staying Healthy (Muscle for Life Book 3)
Who else wants to get the body they want eating the foods they love?
This book is the shortcut.
If you want to build lean muscle and lose stubborn fat eating delicious, home-cooked meals you love . . .
. . . and without wasting hours in the kitchen every week or struggling with expensive and hard-to-prepare recipes, you want to buy this book.
Here’s the deal:
You don’t have to follow a boring, bland “bodybuilding diet” to get the body you really want.
So just say no to the tasteless chicken and rice, dreary steamed broccoli, monotonous oatmeal, flavorless potatoes, and all the rest of it.
More good news:
You don’t have to obsess over “eating clean,” either.
Yes, you should eat fruits and vegetables to stay healthy, but no, you don’t have to swear off sugar or grains or anything else you enjoy, really.
In fact, when you know how to eat properly, you can get fitter, leaner, and stronger without ever feeling like you’re “on a diet.”
And this book shows you the way.
Here’s a “sneak peek” of what you’ll find inside:
- 13 delicious and easy-to-make breakfast recipes, like “BLT” Eggs Benedict, Huevos Rancheros, High-Protein Banana Oatcakes, Spice Caribbean Oatmeal with Yogurt Swirl, and more.
- 11 mouthwatering salads and dressings, like Spicy Santa Fe Taco Salad, Grilled Mediterranean Salad with Sun-Dried Tomato Vinaigrette, Creamy Jalapeno-Cilantro Dressing, and more.
- 14 low-calorie snacks you’ll actually want to eat, like Blueberry-Coconut Pancake Batter Smoothie, Maple-Walnut Protein Muffins, Peanut Butter Protein Swirl Brownies, and more.
- 16 succulent beef and pork recipes for savory lunches and dinners, like Beef Stroganoff, Beef Lo Mein, Parmesan-Crusted Pork Chops, and more.
- 18 tasty poultry dishes you’ll love again and again, like Curry Chicken, Mexican Meatloaf, Pollo Fajitas, and more.
- 8 flavorful seafood recipes like Creamy Fettuccine with Scallops, Graham Cracker-Crusted Tilapia, Seared Cod with No-Cook Mustard-Caper Sauce, and more.
- 1 appetizing side dishes like Crispy Squash Fries, Sweet Potato Chips, Roasted Garlic Twice-Baked Potato, and more.
- 10 delectable (and fitness-friendly) desserts you can enjoy guilt-free, like Peach Cobbler, Maple-Raisin Bread Pudding, Triple Berry Crisp, and more.
You’re getting more than just a collection of my favorite grub, too.
Every recipe contains the cook time, prep time, servings, calories, protein, carbs, and fat, which makes meal planning a breeze . . .
. . . there are over 55 beautiful full-page pictures of the most popular dishes . . .
. . . and I also share my paint-by-numbers formula for creating “flexible dieting” meal plans for transforming your body composition as well as my favorite cooking tips for immediately upgrading your culinary skills.
So, imagine . . . eating satisfying meals every day . . . never feeling starved or stuffed . . . and enjoying more energy and better workouts . . .
And imagine watching your body transform like clockwork, dropping stubborn fat and adding lean muscle in all the right places.
The bottom line is you can get the body you want eating the foods you love, and this book shows you how.
So, scroll up, click the “buy” button now, and begin your flexible dieting journey to your best body ever.
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 14-30 days
Guaranteed Safe Checkout